We might be returning to Central Asia to build a new university computer science department.  If so, the B&B is on hold until we return, and we will relist the estate for sale.  It’s a bargain at $449,000 for 22 acres and a 5100 s.f. home, etc.


Starting in Spring 2017, we will be opening as a B&B, then migrating to an small Inn, once we complete a commercial kitchen and pass inspection.  We just have a few things to complete inside the house, and we’re off!

We have also retained our farm winery license, and will be making wine again starting in 2017.

More news as it develops!


Since we haven’t found a buyer for our property, we’re thinking an agro-tourism Bed & Breakfast.  This would be a good way to share our way-cool house with others, and share our cooking with guests.  What do you think?  We are also keeping our winery license, in the event that we want to do small batch winery production from our vineyard.  Good idea?!